View Single Post
ncsuben
06-09-2007, 10:07 PM

Everyone was dead on with this review. My only other time seeing Tool was in Winston Salem in 2002, which was an amazing show as it was.

This show took the cake however, getting a floor ticket was just that much better too. This is by far the best show I have EVER seen, by any band. I went with my sister's boyfriend, who has even seen Pink Floyd, and he said this topped even that, the best concert he has ever been to as well. The whole drive back to NC we couldn't shut up about the show, he bragged all day to my sister and his friends at work about how awesome the show was. I even had a dream about being at the show that night!

The lasers in this show were absolutely mind blowing.

Just to re-iterate: Best concert of my life. I hope they keep that promise to be back soon, I will be there.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:07 PM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

Everyone was dead on with this review. My only other time seeing Tool was in Winston Salem in 2002, which was an amazing show as it was.

This show took the cake however, getting a floor ticket was just that much better too. This is by far the best show I have EVER seen, by any band. I went with my sister's boyfriend, who has even seen Pink Floyd, and he said this topped even that, the best concert he has ever been to as well. The whole drive back to NC we couldn't shut up about the show, he bragged all day to my sister and his friends at work about how awesome the show was. I even had a dream about being at the show that night!

The lasers in this show were absolutely mind blowing.

Just to re-iterate: Best concert of my life. I hope they keep that promise to be back soon, I will be there.
OFFLINE |