View Single Post
GreenTara's Avatar GreenTara
06-08-2007, 05:05 PM

Great Show! I sat Row C, section 1L with a great view. (Thanks TOOL ARMY for my kickass ticket)
My husband and brother sat in 32L.(Long story)
I would like to say thanks to the few fellas who helped me down the steps in the dark. Kinda hard walking down all of those when you are 7 months pregnant. Nice to see I wasn't the only mother-to-be who loves TOOL.
This was my 3rd show, all different and all great!
I love this freakin band!!!!!
SO Glad to hear more of the older songs- REAL TREAT!!
Maynard seemed to be riding nice on some good vibes. Danny Carey- no words can describe him besides "the best"!!!
My baby was still rockin out when we got home. I'm sure he enjoyed the show as well.
Oh, to the best Tattoo artist in Richmond.... Hey Amy, it was nice seeing you girl! I'll be in as soon as I can!!!
Thanks to everyone visiting & to my fellow Richmonders for behaving themselves. It made the show that much better.
Can't wait til next time!!!!
Peace, Love, and Light to you all
Old 06-08-2007, 05:05 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

Great Show! I sat Row C, section 1L with a great view. (Thanks TOOL ARMY for my kickass ticket)
My husband and brother sat in 32L.(Long story)
I would like to say thanks to the few fellas who helped me down the steps in the dark. Kinda hard walking down all of those when you are 7 months pregnant. Nice to see I wasn't the only mother-to-be who loves TOOL.
This was my 3rd show, all different and all great!
I love this freakin band!!!!!
SO Glad to hear more of the older songs- REAL TREAT!!
Maynard seemed to be riding nice on some good vibes. Danny Carey- no words can describe him besides "the best"!!!
My baby was still rockin out when we got home. I'm sure he enjoyed the show as well.
Oh, to the best Tattoo artist in Richmond.... Hey Amy, it was nice seeing you girl! I'll be in as soon as I can!!!
Thanks to everyone visiting & to my fellow Richmonders for behaving themselves. It made the show that much better.
Can't wait til next time!!!!
Peace, Love, and Light to you all
OFFLINE |