View Single Post
SING2THEDEATHRATTLE's Avatar SING2THEDEATHRATTLE
06-08-2007, 03:02 PM

My wife and I have been to three Tool concerts so far and each one has been a place in time i will never forget. We drove 2 hours jammin with nard and Co the whole way anticipating what was to come! We missed the first band on purpose and went to the Rocks and watched a beautiful sunset then on to the collesium (below average In my opinion MCI better acoustics) perfect timing to get in and get to the front 4 rows back Justin's side. Which turned out to be an awesome ride due to the loyal Tool fans around us. *Side Note Maynard if your reading this (doubtful) there is a baby to be born next week that just enjoyed his second show and will bear your name as his middle name Also saw a young man with his father at his first show, which when they return my Son is gonna be at his first show, but i digress. So as afore mention the band jumped up and tickled our medula's for two hours. Thought i mention somethings, first Rosetta Stoned the visuals were intense great job camiela and co for that. Second the lasers were different from the past go arounds with differnt colors and spinning projections on the Net of being poster as well as what looked like a laser solar system complete with an orbiting Saturn Anyone else? Next the DNA strands that were hundreds of humans during lateralus "and still be a human..." Maynards thanks to us made the evening complete. We were at one with the band in their comfort zone we are still enthralled by being there which will live on till the next experience!!! TO THE IDIOTS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING about TOOL WHERE IS YOUR spiritual,deep,mind-altering Musically genius, culturally influencing, timeless arrangements with the best light show in the world, band and when is your next Show?!?!? A monkey can complain it takes more to create and reproduce it (exactly like maynard said) And for you to bitch cuz you didn't get more undertow songs is missing the point, we are privledged to get what ever they bestow upon us in any form!!!! Thanks Richmond hopefully we can be the spark (INTENSION "spark becomes a flame...") that awakens future Tool goers to this incredible experience and HOW to respect it!!!!(MOST OF US DO) My whole family will be at the next show 'Riding the spiral to the end' together and I 'would not have it any other way.' THANK YOU TO THE TOOL FAMILY!!!!!! Spiral Out

Last edited by SING2THEDEATHRATTLE; 06-08-2007 at 04:04 PM..
Old 06-08-2007, 03:02 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

My wife and I have been to three Tool concerts so far and each one has been a place in time i will never forget. We drove 2 hours jammin with nard and Co the whole way anticipating what was to come! We missed the first band on purpose and went to the Rocks and watched a beautiful sunset then on to the collesium (below average In my opinion MCI better acoustics) perfect timing to get in and get to the front 4 rows back Justin's side. Which turned out to be an awesome ride due to the loyal Tool fans around us. *Side Note Maynard if your reading this (doubtful) there is a baby to be born next week that just enjoyed his second show and will bear your name as his middle name Also saw a young man with his father at his first show, which when they return my Son is gonna be at his first show, but i digress. So as afore mention the band jumped up and tickled our medula's for two hours. Thought i mention somethings, first Rosetta Stoned the visuals were intense great job camiela and co for that. Second the lasers were different from the past go arounds with differnt colors and spinning projections on the Net of being poster as well as what looked like a laser solar system complete with an orbiting Saturn Anyone else? Next the DNA strands that were hundreds of humans during lateralus "and still be a human..." Maynards thanks to us made the evening complete. We were at one with the band in their comfort zone we are still enthralled by being there which will live on till the next experience!!! TO THE IDIOTS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING about TOOL WHERE IS YOUR spiritual,deep,mind-altering Musically genius, culturally influencing, timeless arrangements with the best light show in the world, band and when is your next Show?!?!? A monkey can complain it takes more to create and reproduce it (exactly like maynard said) And for you to bitch cuz you didn't get more undertow songs is missing the point, we are privledged to get what ever they bestow upon us in any form!!!! Thanks Richmond hopefully we can be the spark (INTENSION "spark becomes a flame...") that awakens future Tool goers to this incredible experience and HOW to respect it!!!!(MOST OF US DO) My whole family will be at the next show 'Riding the spiral to the end' together and I 'would not have it any other way.' THANK YOU TO THE TOOL FAMILY!!!!!! Spiral Out

Last edited by SING2THEDEATHRATTLE; 06-08-2007 at 04:04 PM..
OFFLINE |