View Single Post
JamesHerbertKeenan
06-08-2007, 08:15 AM

WOW!!! Amazing show. Third one and they just keep getting better for me. Worried about Danny's bicep when he was icing it, but rellieved when he kept plugging away. The energy from Tool and from the crowd put me in on the road to awe. Sat in 17L row G at the stage end. Saw it all and well. Shame on the one that threw that cup at Adam. I hope you were beaten and raped (but survied [don't want to get sued] ;-) ) Hope to see them again REAL soon. I agree will Faceless, the Ampitheater might be beter.... less reverb. Thank you TOOL for all you have been through to brings us such entertainment and relief and closure in our own lives.
Peace,
BuckFush
Old 06-08-2007, 08:15 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

WOW!!! Amazing show. Third one and they just keep getting better for me. Worried about Danny's bicep when he was icing it, but rellieved when he kept plugging away. The energy from Tool and from the crowd put me in on the road to awe. Sat in 17L row G at the stage end. Saw it all and well. Shame on the one that threw that cup at Adam. I hope you were beaten and raped (but survied [don't want to get sued] ;-) ) Hope to see them again REAL soon. I agree will Faceless, the Ampitheater might be beter.... less reverb. Thank you TOOL for all you have been through to brings us such entertainment and relief and closure in our own lives.
Peace,
BuckFush
OFFLINE |