View Single Post
bobbobbob's Avatar bobbobbob
07-14-2007, 08:29 PM

Solid show...I was disappointed at first that they didnt play Pushit but that 10 minute back and forth between Danny and the drummer from Big Business was fucking great.

The above setlist is correct.

I'm really pissed though...I tried to record the show but I guess I was too damn close (10th row, FL3) and it sounds like absolute shit...I was right along the big strip of speakers...so that probably didnt help.

I loved the bit with Maynard that as Danny and the BB drummer were going their solo, Maynard got a lab coat and started putting about 6-8 bushes in front of his stage area...after the solo, Maynard mentioned something like "I'm behind these bushes...they're camouflaged...so the terrorists won't get me...shhh, dont tell anyone."

Maynard's vocals were really on and off during the show...they seemed to be too high and were being drowned out much more than what is normal for the show.

Not a bad show overall, the solo during Lateralus was definitely the best part...not as good as the others I've seen during the tour though.
Mardock rules.

Last edited by bobbobbob; 07-14-2007 at 08:57 PM..
Old 07-14-2007, 08:29 PM   #3
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 8121
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

Solid show...I was disappointed at first that they didnt play Pushit but that 10 minute back and forth between Danny and the drummer from Big Business was fucking great.

The above setlist is correct.

I'm really pissed though...I tried to record the show but I guess I was too damn close (10th row, FL3) and it sounds like absolute shit...I was right along the big strip of speakers...so that probably didnt help.

I loved the bit with Maynard that as Danny and the BB drummer were going their solo, Maynard got a lab coat and started putting about 6-8 bushes in front of his stage area...after the solo, Maynard mentioned something like "I'm behind these bushes...they're camouflaged...so the terrorists won't get me...shhh, dont tell anyone."

Maynard's vocals were really on and off during the show...they seemed to be too high and were being drowned out much more than what is normal for the show.

Not a bad show overall, the solo during Lateralus was definitely the best part...not as good as the others I've seen during the tour though.
Mardock rules.

Last edited by bobbobbob; 07-14-2007 at 08:57 PM..
OFFLINE |