View Single Post
NCToolfan's Avatar NCToolfan
05-29-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
^Thanks for the VIP review. Makes me think I better come prepared with my own poster tube. And good on your gal for getting the stick. That's a nice one.

/rant mode on <enter>...

Sucks they appear to be rotating Vicarious and Eulogy. Why not rotate Vicarious and Jambi? Or even Vicarious and Schism? Because that would make sense, that's why not. Overall the setlists look good but sheesh.
For the Fairfax show, I emailed the venue earlier in the week and asked about bringing in small empty cardboard tubes. Was told they will check and get back. Got a reply back saying the bands security said no poster tubes allowed at all. Still brought a throwaway tube in case and saw at least 15 other people in line with tubes. Wasn't allowed in with it so I went in and grabbed poster and had a friend grab it before he went in to put it in the car. It was raining after the show. I saw 4-5 people with tubes inside the venue as well. Can't imagine many posters made it out of the show in decent shape.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that poster tubes aren't allowed in when they are selling posters. All they had was rubber bands and small plastic grocery bags.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:21 AM   #5507
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 25
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
^Thanks for the VIP review. Makes me think I better come prepared with my own poster tube. And good on your gal for getting the stick. That's a nice one.

/rant mode on <enter>...

Sucks they appear to be rotating Vicarious and Eulogy. Why not rotate Vicarious and Jambi? Or even Vicarious and Schism? Because that would make sense, that's why not. Overall the setlists look good but sheesh.
For the Fairfax show, I emailed the venue earlier in the week and asked about bringing in small empty cardboard tubes. Was told they will check and get back. Got a reply back saying the bands security said no poster tubes allowed at all. Still brought a throwaway tube in case and saw at least 15 other people in line with tubes. Wasn't allowed in with it so I went in and grabbed poster and had a friend grab it before he went in to put it in the car. It was raining after the show. I saw 4-5 people with tubes inside the venue as well. Can't imagine many posters made it out of the show in decent shape.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that poster tubes aren't allowed in when they are selling posters. All they had was rubber bands and small plastic grocery bags.