View Single Post
I.M. Sirius
01-27-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyeringordon View Post
Incredible. I bought a ticket yesterday when ticketmaster released new tickets and got front row, beside the stage, on Justin's side.

I could not stop rocking it out for the whole show, as always just mind blowing.

To be that close to Tool hammering it out really 'fueled my fire', thanks Adam.

Troy
Were you the guy *right* on the corner overlooking the stage in the actual stands? Because my friends and I kept spotting this guy who was basically almost on stage with the band. We were in the upper bowl near the back of the arena and kept looking down there saying "holy fuck that guy is having the time of his life! Looks like he just won the lottery!". Arms were up rocking out the whole time. If that was you, then congrats!!! You DID win the lottery! :)
Old 01-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyeringordon View Post
Incredible. I bought a ticket yesterday when ticketmaster released new tickets and got front row, beside the stage, on Justin's side.

I could not stop rocking it out for the whole show, as always just mind blowing.

To be that close to Tool hammering it out really 'fueled my fire', thanks Adam.

Troy
Were you the guy *right* on the corner overlooking the stage in the actual stands? Because my friends and I kept spotting this guy who was basically almost on stage with the band. We were in the upper bowl near the back of the arena and kept looking down there saying "holy fuck that guy is having the time of his life! Looks like he just won the lottery!". Arms were up rocking out the whole time. If that was you, then congrats!!! You DID win the lottery! :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote