View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
11-20-2015, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSummerSea View Post
hey hey sonnyboy!

I still see Nashville VIP up? Im hoping it can be my last resort!
Heyo SSS! Weird, I just tried refreshing in the Bazaar --> Specialty area and it doesn't show anything listed. Hm. Try pressing Ctrl+F5 and let me know if you still see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangatang View Post
Hey sonnyboy, if you leave the TM page open with the countdown to "on-Sale" going; does the "purchase tickets" automatically open or do you have to refresh? Its been years since I bought tix from TM.
I think technically it's supposed to do that but I never rely on it. I like to do a hard refresh with Ctrl+F5 right at 10am (pressing Ctrl will refresh the cache). Have more than one computer going on this if you can.
Old 11-20-2015, 08:59 AM   #2871
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSummerSea View Post
hey hey sonnyboy!

I still see Nashville VIP up? Im hoping it can be my last resort!
Heyo SSS! Weird, I just tried refreshing in the Bazaar --> Specialty area and it doesn't show anything listed. Hm. Try pressing Ctrl+F5 and let me know if you still see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangatang View Post
Hey sonnyboy, if you leave the TM page open with the countdown to "on-Sale" going; does the "purchase tickets" automatically open or do you have to refresh? Its been years since I bought tix from TM.
I think technically it's supposed to do that but I never rely on it. I like to do a hard refresh with Ctrl+F5 right at 10am (pressing Ctrl will refresh the cache). Have more than one computer going on this if you can.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote