View Single Post
magnolia's Avatar magnolia
09-16-2019, 09:49 PM

14 years ago, I came here for discussion around 10,000 Days -- the hype leading up, the release, the interpretations of the tracks, etc... I guess after that, I'd drifted away into what had just then become a very busy life. Then Fear Inoculum rumours started becoming facts and the album was announced, and BAM, right back into hardcore TOOL obsession. Been posting over on reddit, enjoying the online camaraderie once again, then found myself writing about how I used to do the same back in 2005/2006.

Can't believe I didn't think to check back in at the toolshed until now! Nice to see it hasn't gone anywhere. Also, can't believe I remembered my password...

I've still been getting my automated annual birthday greetings though.

That's all.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:49 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 17
Holy crap, I haven't been here in 13 years

14 years ago, I came here for discussion around 10,000 Days -- the hype leading up, the release, the interpretations of the tracks, etc... I guess after that, I'd drifted away into what had just then become a very busy life. Then Fear Inoculum rumours started becoming facts and the album was announced, and BAM, right back into hardcore TOOL obsession. Been posting over on reddit, enjoying the online camaraderie once again, then found myself writing about how I used to do the same back in 2005/2006.

Can't believe I didn't think to check back in at the toolshed until now! Nice to see it hasn't gone anywhere. Also, can't believe I remembered my password...

I've still been getting my automated annual birthday greetings though.

That's all.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote