View Single Post
lottc
04-07-2011, 05:09 AM

Hmm, I still like my idea about certain Aenema cases being playable on a turntable.

However, another thought does come to mind...and its been an image I have been trying shed for about 15 years...now I know why. While touring after Aenema was released, when Maynard took the stage, behind the large neon sign to keep us all occupied, and shouting into a small bull-horn (to produce the opening to Eulogy)...appeared to a half-naked man with the succulent C-cup breasts of an 18-year-old Philippino whore. ...Marco... Am I loosing you...stick with me here. Well, I would imagine that there were no more than 15-sets of these beautifully crafted milk-jugs worn by Maynard himself. That means, count it, there are in total 30-Aenema-Tits out there. If any of you out there own one of these beautifully crafted chest pieces (or even a complete "box"-set)...I would suggest you take a closer look at one of the areolae. You may just find the hidden track.

http://stashbox.org/1096220/Tool%2BM...mesKeenan1.jpg
Old 04-07-2011, 05:09 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Hmm, I still like my idea about certain Aenema cases being playable on a turntable.

However, another thought does come to mind...and its been an image I have been trying shed for about 15 years...now I know why. While touring after Aenema was released, when Maynard took the stage, behind the large neon sign to keep us all occupied, and shouting into a small bull-horn (to produce the opening to Eulogy)...appeared to a half-naked man with the succulent C-cup breasts of an 18-year-old Philippino whore. ...Marco... Am I loosing you...stick with me here. Well, I would imagine that there were no more than 15-sets of these beautifully crafted milk-jugs worn by Maynard himself. That means, count it, there are in total 30-Aenema-Tits out there. If any of you out there own one of these beautifully crafted chest pieces (or even a complete "box"-set)...I would suggest you take a closer look at one of the areolae. You may just find the hidden track.

http://stashbox.org/1096220/Tool%2BM...mesKeenan1.jpg
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote