View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
04-05-2011, 10:50 AM

lol, um ...do they even have carrots in europe? i lived there for while, up until bush senior closed our military base (usafe) in (executive?) order "to fortify efforts in desert storm", but i can't recall ...nothin' but olives, grapes, blood oranges, and artichokes. i also remember whey-tasting of the goat variety, force-fed to everyone on my 1st grade field trip ...with just one spoon. i'll check out all the robert fripp stuff - of which i hope there's plenty (can never get enough of his spectraural masterwork) - but i've simply no patience for the top.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #22
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

lol, um ...do they even have carrots in europe? i lived there for while, up until bush senior closed our military base (usafe) in (executive?) order "to fortify efforts in desert storm", but i can't recall ...nothin' but olives, grapes, blood oranges, and artichokes. i also remember whey-tasting of the goat variety, force-fed to everyone on my 1st grade field trip ...with just one spoon. i'll check out all the robert fripp stuff - of which i hope there's plenty (can never get enough of his spectraural masterwork) - but i've simply no patience for the top.