View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
04-05-2011, 06:44 AM

eulogy could work. it would seem to me that the weighted variance of each accentuated rhythmic pulse therein, running over each bar/section/track as a whole, might in itself express a good enough aural representation of what i was saying, which had nothing to do with the actual music itself - though this may be what it's all about. though not as visually stimulating, the main attraction is the occult-ed/hidden overtones found dancing above anything you could hear. and doing it this way will also save you about $65 and a trip to best buy. thanks for the tip!
Old 04-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #19
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

eulogy could work. it would seem to me that the weighted variance of each accentuated rhythmic pulse therein, running over each bar/section/track as a whole, might in itself express a good enough aural representation of what i was saying, which had nothing to do with the actual music itself - though this may be what it's all about. though not as visually stimulating, the main attraction is the occult-ed/hidden overtones found dancing above anything you could hear. and doing it this way will also save you about $65 and a trip to best buy. thanks for the tip!