View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 12:40 AM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Is Tool Satanic?

The first time I heard Tool, especially the Lost Keys, I got goosebumps. There was pressure in my ears and it felt like I got stuck in a black hole. I was alone at home. It was night and I was in front of our door. I closed my eyes when I listened to the song, afraid of seeing something ethereal (?) or weird at the other side of the door. Hahaha. I don't know if they are satanic, but I like the way they give that feeling like I'm on my way to somewhere. I was in the middle of the long high way crossing somewhere like the Grand Canyon, and I saw a static line between the ground and the sky, a lightning bolt. I was pulled towards the light and I could feel my eyes froze, my pupils turning white.

But here is what I think. First, ask them if they are satanists and who/what inspired their works. If they say no, ok, they're not satanic. Second, do not judge the Bible if you haven't read them.

Saying something against something/someone without even completely examining it is so stupid, so unintelligent.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote