View Single Post
Whowatchesthewampas's Avatar Whowatchesthewampas
07-27-2020, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
I've heard this doom and gloom but if they get a vaccine going and we can get this recent spike under control, I bet we have shows late next summer. ( But the world is going to be a very different place by then.)
There is reason to hope. I'm not a virologist or anything like that, but having several vaccines in the end stages of testing showing they can boost immune systems to combat the virus sounds really good, but I know things can also change during the process.

What somewhat worries me is it seems the people who want to "go back to normal" aren't taking any sort of precautions such as masks or social distancing, and I feel if/when the vaccine is available that we will have the same fight ahead of us on the social front.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:07 AM   #7265
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
I've heard this doom and gloom but if they get a vaccine going and we can get this recent spike under control, I bet we have shows late next summer. ( But the world is going to be a very different place by then.)
There is reason to hope. I'm not a virologist or anything like that, but having several vaccines in the end stages of testing showing they can boost immune systems to combat the virus sounds really good, but I know things can also change during the process.

What somewhat worries me is it seems the people who want to "go back to normal" aren't taking any sort of precautions such as masks or social distancing, and I feel if/when the vaccine is available that we will have the same fight ahead of us on the social front.