View Single Post
buttermule
07-15-2007, 09:58 AM

Awesome show. I wish we could have seen Pushit, but Flood was kick ass. We had back row floor seats. Let me just say, the security guards back there were dick heads. There was so much open space behind the seats but they would not let anyone stand back there for whatever reason. It sucks being cramped up next to everyone. But oh well, it was still one of the best shows Ive seen and I didnt let that ruin it for me. This time I brought a friend that hasnt seen them since 2001 at the same venue, he was blown away. Everything about it was an amazing experience, I feel privileged to have seen TOOL for the past 7 years. "see you soon"
Old 07-15-2007, 09:58 AM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

Awesome show. I wish we could have seen Pushit, but Flood was kick ass. We had back row floor seats. Let me just say, the security guards back there were dick heads. There was so much open space behind the seats but they would not let anyone stand back there for whatever reason. It sucks being cramped up next to everyone. But oh well, it was still one of the best shows Ive seen and I didnt let that ruin it for me. This time I brought a friend that hasnt seen them since 2001 at the same venue, he was blown away. Everything about it was an amazing experience, I feel privileged to have seen TOOL for the past 7 years. "see you soon"
OFFLINE |