View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 12:00 AM   #1650
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
Thanks a lot for that. This is exactly what I mean by some serious news. I can't help but think of all those kinds of things when I hear about a tour rescheduling. As I said before, I think stupid people are treating Danny like the boy who cried "wolf!" I mean, all cryptic bullshit aside, this was a serious event so don't go thinking Tool did this just to laugh at you.

What's wrong with Barbara Walters?!? I would love to see the Tool/Barbara Walters interview! It would be some really heartfelt stuff. I don't understand you people sometimes.
yeh dude you missed the point, he was replying, i beleive, to the dude who said danny never injured his arm, not the april fools. And yeh its a prank, they'l probably have to drag it out for ages this time to make people start to think twice though. And as for your main point, if tool seriously wanted to post serious news about one of their members... why the fuck would they do it on april fools? For the very reasons you've stated before that wouldnt happen.
OFFLINE |