View Single Post
dancingflame
04-21-2006, 03:47 AM

i have to admit that I listened to it...for me that says pretty much everything: I`d be dumb if I would not support this and have the whole experience...I`m a little bit in a conflict with myself regarding this ear-thievery but I just was TOO curious...maybe I destroyed the experience that way but I don`t really think so...
I love this music...count it to the best albums I know so far...:)
10,000 thumbs up!!!!
and I am going to see them play again...they should only play Intension, Reflcetion, Disposition and Triad and throw in all the elements from all songs = long extended jam!!!!

Last edited by dancingflame; 04-21-2006 at 03:51 AM..
Old 04-21-2006, 03:47 AM   #364
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: A show of support.

i have to admit that I listened to it...for me that says pretty much everything: I`d be dumb if I would not support this and have the whole experience...I`m a little bit in a conflict with myself regarding this ear-thievery but I just was TOO curious...maybe I destroyed the experience that way but I don`t really think so...
I love this music...count it to the best albums I know so far...:)
10,000 thumbs up!!!!
and I am going to see them play again...they should only play Intension, Reflcetion, Disposition and Triad and throw in all the elements from all songs = long extended jam!!!!

Last edited by dancingflame; 04-21-2006 at 03:51 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote