View Single Post
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
08-10-2019, 11:56 AM

My interpretation suggest that perhaps it is necessary for us in certain circumstance to fully engage in bullshit to an almost fanatical level to fully explore and test it as a theory as to develop a better discernment for truth and a better understanding. As a former conspiracy theory nut, i have come to understand my cognition of jumping to conclusions based on biases and limited information, summoning the image of people like Alex Jones or some Hippy dip vegans that would have me believe i'm racking up some karmic debit for eating meat. Due to my full exploration of my fears by fully and faithfully engaging in the theories spewed fourth by these idiots and unwittingly assisting in the spread of these idiot ideals i came to understand the faults in the logic, i developed a better discernment for the reality of the situation, i learned something about fear and death and my self. Like sipping poison to develop a resistance. I have had discussion with others in philosophical groups and we are all in agreement that it seems as if society as a whole is going through this actualization with criminal and chief at the helm.

"Nothing in this universe is useless, even arsenic in the right does can be therapeutic." - Alister crowley, Book of lies

I am just a worthless liar, fear the deceiver.

On the other side of this coin is that fact that fear can be healthy, it kept us from getting eaten by tigers when we were walking around in loin cloths with spears. At what point in our evolution did we begin to allow our fear to run amuck? Some say it came along with language when we were able to finally communicate ideas, Then Pandora's box just shit all over everything.

"Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. Nu is your refuge as Hadit your light; and I am the strength, force, vigour, of your arms." - Alistair crowley, Liber AL vel Legis.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 08-10-2019 at 11:58 AM..
Old 08-10-2019, 11:56 AM   #12
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: Potential meaning of Fear Inoculum... Fear of aging? (Lyrics Inside)

My interpretation suggest that perhaps it is necessary for us in certain circumstance to fully engage in bullshit to an almost fanatical level to fully explore and test it as a theory as to develop a better discernment for truth and a better understanding. As a former conspiracy theory nut, i have come to understand my cognition of jumping to conclusions based on biases and limited information, summoning the image of people like Alex Jones or some Hippy dip vegans that would have me believe i'm racking up some karmic debit for eating meat. Due to my full exploration of my fears by fully and faithfully engaging in the theories spewed fourth by these idiots and unwittingly assisting in the spread of these idiot ideals i came to understand the faults in the logic, i developed a better discernment for the reality of the situation, i learned something about fear and death and my self. Like sipping poison to develop a resistance. I have had discussion with others in philosophical groups and we are all in agreement that it seems as if society as a whole is going through this actualization with criminal and chief at the helm.

"Nothing in this universe is useless, even arsenic in the right does can be therapeutic." - Alister crowley, Book of lies

I am just a worthless liar, fear the deceiver.

On the other side of this coin is that fact that fear can be healthy, it kept us from getting eaten by tigers when we were walking around in loin cloths with spears. At what point in our evolution did we begin to allow our fear to run amuck? Some say it came along with language when we were able to finally communicate ideas, Then Pandora's box just shit all over everything.

"Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. Nu is your refuge as Hadit your light; and I am the strength, force, vigour, of your arms." - Alistair crowley, Liber AL vel Legis.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 08-10-2019 at 11:58 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote