View Single Post
ak11's Avatar ak11
12-02-2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNABASB View Post
I think part of the problem was the length of time it took for Tool to come on. I'm not sure if this is "normal," but it must have taken at least 40 minutes for Tool to take the stage after Tran Am left, and the crowd just kept getting drunker and drunker...

Again, I don't know how long it usually takes, but I feel like if they could have taken the stage sooner things might have been better (the arena staff stopped selling booze once Tool started.)

I've been to lots of concerts, and lots of Tool concerts....and there wasn't much of a wait at all. The problem is that the people in Kelowna are fucktards!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:01 PM   #20
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 29 Kelowna Prospera Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNABASB View Post
I think part of the problem was the length of time it took for Tool to come on. I'm not sure if this is "normal," but it must have taken at least 40 minutes for Tool to take the stage after Tran Am left, and the crowd just kept getting drunker and drunker...

Again, I don't know how long it usually takes, but I feel like if they could have taken the stage sooner things might have been better (the arena staff stopped selling booze once Tool started.)

I've been to lots of concerts, and lots of Tool concerts....and there wasn't much of a wait at all. The problem is that the people in Kelowna are fucktards!
OFFLINE |