View Single Post
junior
12-02-2007, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNABASB View Post
I think part of the problem was the length of time it took for Tool to come on. I'm not sure if this is "normal," but it must have taken at least 40 minutes for Tool to take the stage after Tran Am left, and the crowd just kept getting drunker and drunker...

Again, I don't know how long it usually takes, but I feel like if they could have taken the stage sooner things might have been better (the arena staff stopped selling booze once Tool started.)
It usually takes no less than 30 minutes, sometimes up to 45. It's been even longer, but not very often. The normal is 30-35 minutes.
Sometimes it's long because the ticket lines are slow and there are still people outside the building. Sometimes it's because something isn't working and needs to get fixed before the show starts. Sometimes it just is.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:18 PM   #18
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 29 Kelowna Prospera Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNABASB View Post
I think part of the problem was the length of time it took for Tool to come on. I'm not sure if this is "normal," but it must have taken at least 40 minutes for Tool to take the stage after Tran Am left, and the crowd just kept getting drunker and drunker...

Again, I don't know how long it usually takes, but I feel like if they could have taken the stage sooner things might have been better (the arena staff stopped selling booze once Tool started.)
It usually takes no less than 30 minutes, sometimes up to 45. It's been even longer, but not very often. The normal is 30-35 minutes.
Sometimes it's long because the ticket lines are slow and there are still people outside the building. Sometimes it's because something isn't working and needs to get fixed before the show starts. Sometimes it just is.
OFFLINE |