View Single Post
Deftool
12-02-2007, 05:27 PM

Second Tool show, saw them in Vancouver last year. Very Impressed with the new lights and lazers, added a ton of ambience to all the songs. Adam and Justin were definitely on and Danny was a monster as usual, the drum off with Sebastien from Trans am in the middle of Lateralus was incredible. Not so impressed with Maynards singing, he seemed short of breath at times and didn't hold some notes as long as usual. I was disappointed to not get 10k days, but I assumed it was because of those idiots moshing and breaking chairs a couple of rows from the stage.

Some maynardisms:

"I want you to put your arms straight up in the air like this, bring them straight out to the side, now reach down, grab your buttocks and hold on, cause it's going to be a long ride."
"Don't kill eachother, it's just rock songs"
"We love you, please don't kill eachother... We love you."
"Take care of eachother when you're leaving tonight."
Old 12-02-2007, 05:27 PM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 29 Kelowna Prospera Place

Second Tool show, saw them in Vancouver last year. Very Impressed with the new lights and lazers, added a ton of ambience to all the songs. Adam and Justin were definitely on and Danny was a monster as usual, the drum off with Sebastien from Trans am in the middle of Lateralus was incredible. Not so impressed with Maynards singing, he seemed short of breath at times and didn't hold some notes as long as usual. I was disappointed to not get 10k days, but I assumed it was because of those idiots moshing and breaking chairs a couple of rows from the stage.

Some maynardisms:

"I want you to put your arms straight up in the air like this, bring them straight out to the side, now reach down, grab your buttocks and hold on, cause it's going to be a long ride."
"Don't kill eachother, it's just rock songs"
"We love you, please don't kill eachother... We love you."
"Take care of eachother when you're leaving tonight."
OFFLINE |