View Single Post
ak11's Avatar ak11
12-02-2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etherboy View Post
And I'm sorry my setlist was so wrong ...
I personally would not have known the set list were it not for the fact that they played the same set list in the previous shows; my memory is shot.

Anyways as far as Wings go...even though I couldn't see anything going on, I knew SOMETHING had to be up. I mean, why would they play just play part one?? I never thought that could be possible, and considering what I've read on this thread, I don't even see how it was debatable. Do you ever think to yourself "Gee, I'd really like to listen to 10,000 days...but just the first part"? I barely consider it a song - at best it is only half of one.

Last edited by ak11; 12-02-2007 at 03:38 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 03:35 PM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 29 Kelowna Prospera Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by etherboy View Post
And I'm sorry my setlist was so wrong ...
I personally would not have known the set list were it not for the fact that they played the same set list in the previous shows; my memory is shot.

Anyways as far as Wings go...even though I couldn't see anything going on, I knew SOMETHING had to be up. I mean, why would they play just play part one?? I never thought that could be possible, and considering what I've read on this thread, I don't even see how it was debatable. Do you ever think to yourself "Gee, I'd really like to listen to 10,000 days...but just the first part"? I barely consider it a song - at best it is only half of one.

Last edited by ak11; 12-02-2007 at 03:38 PM..
OFFLINE |