View Single Post
dclement
12-02-2007, 12:27 AM

I was third row directly on the floor in front of Adam. Aside from the few assholes who nearly got the show cut short, it was unreal...and also, buddy of mine that I went with got Adam's actual set list, I'll get him to scan it and I will post! But just an FYI, 10,000 Days was NOT on it, so I think they cut it out...check and see what they did for the Victoria show...

Was my first time seeing the band, and definitely wont be the last!

Like someone above mentioned, we very much appreciated the fact that TOOL came to Kelowna, and hope that those idiots who were causing all the shit on the floor didn't put too much of a sour taste in their mouth. If the band, or Blair or anyone in the bands inner circle reads this, Thank You...You guys put on the best live show of my life, and surely many other peoples'. I hope one day you guys will come back to Kelowna, or at least Vancouver in the very near future!
Old 12-02-2007, 12:27 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 29 Kelowna Prospera Place

I was third row directly on the floor in front of Adam. Aside from the few assholes who nearly got the show cut short, it was unreal...and also, buddy of mine that I went with got Adam's actual set list, I'll get him to scan it and I will post! But just an FYI, 10,000 Days was NOT on it, so I think they cut it out...check and see what they did for the Victoria show...

Was my first time seeing the band, and definitely wont be the last!

Like someone above mentioned, we very much appreciated the fact that TOOL came to Kelowna, and hope that those idiots who were causing all the shit on the floor didn't put too much of a sour taste in their mouth. If the band, or Blair or anyone in the bands inner circle reads this, Thank You...You guys put on the best live show of my life, and surely many other peoples'. I hope one day you guys will come back to Kelowna, or at least Vancouver in the very near future!
OFFLINE |