View Single Post
BNABASB
11-30-2007, 04:35 PM

Near the end of Wings pt. 1, right before Maynard was about to do the "difficult to see you in this light..." line, he stopped singing and said "thanks for the present!" to the crowd. And then the song ended and they didn't do part. 2. I couldn't see much from where I was standing, but I'm guessing somebody must have thrown something on the stage. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I agree with what another poster said, it was a potentially awesome show that was somewhat ruined by drunken idiots (I say "somewhat" because I still had a blast so I don't want to say it was ruined!)

Maynard didn't seem impressed with the crowd at all. Guessing they won't be back here any time soon...sigh...

Last edited by BNABASB; 11-30-2007 at 04:41 PM..
Old 11-30-2007, 04:35 PM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 29 Kelowna Prospera Place

Near the end of Wings pt. 1, right before Maynard was about to do the "difficult to see you in this light..." line, he stopped singing and said "thanks for the present!" to the crowd. And then the song ended and they didn't do part. 2. I couldn't see much from where I was standing, but I'm guessing somebody must have thrown something on the stage. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I agree with what another poster said, it was a potentially awesome show that was somewhat ruined by drunken idiots (I say "somewhat" because I still had a blast so I don't want to say it was ruined!)

Maynard didn't seem impressed with the crowd at all. Guessing they won't be back here any time soon...sigh...

Last edited by BNABASB; 11-30-2007 at 04:41 PM..
OFFLINE |