View Single Post
Revelstoke
11-30-2007, 03:24 PM

I hear ya Kelowna sucks.

Even through it would have been nice to hear the extra stuff...I totally think Maynard did the right thing.

Those "drunkin bastards" were in another world. They should all have gone to the skid row concert instead!;)

I would have loved to have just sat down and experienced it... instead the crowd was acting like they were watching gladiators killing each other in the collisium in rome.

The music was awesome, as usual. THe lights were spectacular. I loved the dueling druming on Lateralus with TransAM. WOW!...WOW!

Again it is terrible what the local crowd did for such an awesome band.

If the band ever reads this:

We love you too and respect what you did by cutting of the 10000 days off .
I give a 9.7!

Fuck The meth heads!
Old 11-30-2007, 03:24 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 29 Kelowna Prospera Place

I hear ya Kelowna sucks.

Even through it would have been nice to hear the extra stuff...I totally think Maynard did the right thing.

Those "drunkin bastards" were in another world. They should all have gone to the skid row concert instead!;)

I would have loved to have just sat down and experienced it... instead the crowd was acting like they were watching gladiators killing each other in the collisium in rome.

The music was awesome, as usual. THe lights were spectacular. I loved the dueling druming on Lateralus with TransAM. WOW!...WOW!

Again it is terrible what the local crowd did for such an awesome band.

If the band ever reads this:

We love you too and respect what you did by cutting of the 10000 days off .
I give a 9.7!

Fuck The meth heads!
OFFLINE |