View Single Post
ak11's Avatar ak11
11-30-2007, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erudianart View Post

In short, took was OK, crowd ruined it, Kelowna sucks...
I think it is all Kelowna's fault we didn't hear Wings/10000 days pt2...because it seems like other shows on the tour got both, and did you notice at the end there were storm clouds on the screens (which would go with the beginning of pt2). Also it seemed like the song ended sort of abruptly...everything sort of stopped one after another, and there was a long pause with nothing happening. I was far enough way that I couldn't see what the crowd was doing (with laser pointers and such) but I did hear him say something to the effect of "Thanks for this pleasure" at which point the song just disinegrated. I bet they just decided to skip the rest due to the crowd and get through the rest quickly. Maynard sure did get off that stage in a hurry.

I FUCKING HATE KELOWNA!!!! I had to leave hours early just to make sure I didn't get trapped on that damn bridge.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:24 PM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 29 Kelowna Prospera Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by erudianart View Post

In short, took was OK, crowd ruined it, Kelowna sucks...
I think it is all Kelowna's fault we didn't hear Wings/10000 days pt2...because it seems like other shows on the tour got both, and did you notice at the end there were storm clouds on the screens (which would go with the beginning of pt2). Also it seemed like the song ended sort of abruptly...everything sort of stopped one after another, and there was a long pause with nothing happening. I was far enough way that I couldn't see what the crowd was doing (with laser pointers and such) but I did hear him say something to the effect of "Thanks for this pleasure" at which point the song just disinegrated. I bet they just decided to skip the rest due to the crowd and get through the rest quickly. Maynard sure did get off that stage in a hurry.

I FUCKING HATE KELOWNA!!!! I had to leave hours early just to make sure I didn't get trapped on that damn bridge.
OFFLINE |