View Single Post
erudianart
11-30-2007, 01:06 PM

Concert wasn't great. Tool was good but the atmosphere sucked. Maynard wasn't very impressed with the douchebags that were moshing and throwing shit around - unplugging his microphone (I knew that Kelowna was going to suck due to the crowd but I hoped it would be different..... it wasn't).

Super pissed that they didn't play wings part II - did anyone catch what Maynard said after wings part I? Adam had to console Maynard and Maynard seemed to be pretty pissed off.

Set List

Jambi - sweet except unplugged microphone at end
Stinkfist - always awesome, love the extended part
46 & 2 - crowd pleaser
Schism - great
Rosetta Stoned - hilarious
- short intermission -
Flood - sweet, but seriously, Laser pointers? Do you waste 80 bucks to piss off the musician you are going to see? Why dont you stay the at home and not ruin the show for everyone else, jesus people..
Wings for Marie - No lighters, no wings part II = me sad
Lateralus - awesome as always
Vicarious - awsome live

Vancouver was way better in terms of atmosphere and lineups (physical line-ups, not set lineup). You know, sometimes I really wonder if anyone actually listens to the music and puts a little bit of thought into what Maynard is saying and what their message is. There wasn't much "think for your self, question authority fun" happening...

In short, took was OK, crowd ruined it, Kelowna sucks...

(Pretty harsh but im pretty pissed at Kelowna for ruining the show for me)
Old 11-30-2007, 01:06 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 29 Kelowna Prospera Place

Concert wasn't great. Tool was good but the atmosphere sucked. Maynard wasn't very impressed with the douchebags that were moshing and throwing shit around - unplugging his microphone (I knew that Kelowna was going to suck due to the crowd but I hoped it would be different..... it wasn't).

Super pissed that they didn't play wings part II - did anyone catch what Maynard said after wings part I? Adam had to console Maynard and Maynard seemed to be pretty pissed off.

Set List

Jambi - sweet except unplugged microphone at end
Stinkfist - always awesome, love the extended part
46 & 2 - crowd pleaser
Schism - great
Rosetta Stoned - hilarious
- short intermission -
Flood - sweet, but seriously, Laser pointers? Do you waste 80 bucks to piss off the musician you are going to see? Why dont you stay the at home and not ruin the show for everyone else, jesus people..
Wings for Marie - No lighters, no wings part II = me sad
Lateralus - awesome as always
Vicarious - awsome live

Vancouver was way better in terms of atmosphere and lineups (physical line-ups, not set lineup). You know, sometimes I really wonder if anyone actually listens to the music and puts a little bit of thought into what Maynard is saying and what their message is. There wasn't much "think for your self, question authority fun" happening...

In short, took was OK, crowd ruined it, Kelowna sucks...

(Pretty harsh but im pretty pissed at Kelowna for ruining the show for me)
OFFLINE |