View Single Post
audunr
08-10-2007, 01:41 AM

Also missed Wings, but sort of expected it since they only had 1 hour and 15 minutes.

The sound was really bad for the first couple of songs, something with the bass, I guess. I had these cheap ear plugs, the kind that takes away everything but the bass, so it was very easy to notice. Without ear plugs, you could tell only some of the time. My friend next to me had a "what the f* is going on here"-look on his face.

Maynard seemed to be in a good mood, he left his podium once to come closer to the audience. He didn't say much.

This time, unlike the Quart-festival last year, the whole band stayed on stage for a short while after the last song to say goodbye and throw water bottles to the audience.

Audun

Last edited by audunr; 08-10-2007 at 02:32 AM..
Old 08-10-2007, 01:41 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/09 - Oslo, Norway - Oya Festival

Also missed Wings, but sort of expected it since they only had 1 hour and 15 minutes.

The sound was really bad for the first couple of songs, something with the bass, I guess. I had these cheap ear plugs, the kind that takes away everything but the bass, so it was very easy to notice. Without ear plugs, you could tell only some of the time. My friend next to me had a "what the f* is going on here"-look on his face.

Maynard seemed to be in a good mood, he left his podium once to come closer to the audience. He didn't say much.

This time, unlike the Quart-festival last year, the whole band stayed on stage for a short while after the last song to say goodbye and throw water bottles to the audience.

Audun

Last edited by audunr; 08-10-2007 at 02:32 AM..
OFFLINE |