View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 06:44 AM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/25 - Prague, CZE - T-Mobile Arena

I'll tell you my AMAZING story. I'm from Košice - Slovakia. I'm total crazy fan tool. I have been working for all month to get to two of tool shows. To Katowice and next day to Prague. When I went to Katowice I had to find Spodek. During my searching I met two poland guys. They were cool. They helped me to find Spodek. At 11 o'clock I bought my ticked.I was waiting for all day at the hall. Door was open at 17:30. When I was inside I continued in my waiting. I waited 2 Hours. Then started one of the most amaizing concerts on the world. I had seats so i didn't enjoy the show like people in the front. seemed to me that show was relatively short. After show i went behind the venue to wait for band, but nobody came.i have been waitg for then for two hours. i was in hurry cuz my train to prague was leaving katowice.
i was in front of the T-mobile arena at 7 in the morning a i was first. i was waiting for my friends from kosice. i saw tool buses arrive so i was in prague with them. none of the memebers came out of the buses till my friends come. me, my friends and 4 young people from Phoenix were first fans in front of the venue. we saw danny, justin and adam. they were moving from buses to arena. danny later went by walk somewhere to city with friends. justin was biking around arena. it was great. later i met denny near the buses. he shoocked my hand. i told him to sign my 10 000 days album cover,but he told me that after the show. they opened the door to arena at 6;30 and we were waiting inside for two hours till amazing show starts. we were in front of the stage. i was in the third row in front of justin. thez started to plaz rosetta stoned after lost keys, bud withou maznard on his platform. he was behind the visuals and we could see just his siluette. he was in very good mood and he did his crazy dancing behind visuals. it was great. after few seconds he went on his platform and crowd went crazy. the show was amazing. the best. nothing can top this show. the set list was planned like in poland, but they played a special bonus for us. it was because of atmosphere which was made by totally perfect crowd. maynard asked people to stop smoking because of his voice. he was really in very good mood. then thez started to sing ; who are you to wave your finger you must hav been out your head. everybody realized what will happen in next few minutes. they played the pot for us and they played it perfectly. after sober. maynard was much more talkative than in poland. before aenima started maynard said to the crowd: WE ROCKED YOU PRAGUE AND IT WAS MAGICAL. ill remember this forever. after show they stayed on the stage. maynard too. they had really good time. after show a bought a poster and i went with my friends to tool buses. we were waiting for the band. justin came on his bike and he signed me my poster and new album cover. i shoocked his hand but i miss to take a picture with him. i miss adam too, because he was there just for few minutes. then danny came and he signed me album cover and poster too. and of course i shoocked his hand. he was very nice to fans. everyone of them was nice. danny was talking about football that he will go to see next england match. he went to prague by walk with his girlfriend i think. we were hoping for maynard but he didnt came.
there are no words how to describe the atmosphere during show. there is no better band then tool. thanx to tool for everything
OFFLINE |