View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 04:49 AM   #15
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13
Re: 2006/06/25 - Prague, CZE - T-Mobile Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_okay
Wow. Simply wow.

This was my 4th tool show and the 2nd one in a row and in many aspects this was the best one.

First off, the crowd. I knew the Czechs were laid back but what i saw yesterday blew my mind. Almost no moshing, people looking after each other, singing along, everyone there (definitely everyone around me) totally GOT what a tool show is about: enjoying flawlessly performed music without spoiling the fun for anyone in the process. I have been to many, many big shows like these, all of them in Poland, and I have never, ever seen so much class from people. no pushing at the exits before or after the show, that was a new experience. I totally fucking salute you for being so cool. cheers!

Because of the crowd being so cool i had a great spot on the floor from where i saw Daniel Carey in all his glory throughout the entire show. Maynard was much more talkative and generally seemed to have much more fun performing. They obviously added 'the pot' to the set list on the fly, i'm guessing because MJK had a good night. Maybe it's because the venue was small and it really felt like 'an evening with tool', very intimate atmosphere at times. I also really loved Lateralus, the new faster bridge in Schism, Jambi and Aenema.

The only thing i can bitch about is driving home for 6 hours right after the show. Oh man, my eyes almost started bleeding at one point.

All in all this has been an amazing experience thanks to Tool and the fantastic Czechs. Keep up the good work! Nashledanou!
I comlpetely agree with you as you can see closer to the top.
Nashledanou:) or Nazdar!
BTW awesome avatar.
P.S. As a second song if I remeber well they played forty-six and two. The order isnīt important, but they definitely performed it.

Last edited by grohl; 06-26-2006 at 04:54 AM..
OFFLINE |