View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
03-13-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
I think this is what will ultimately happen, but I can't imagine there's a simple answer given, especially regarding contracts, insurance and even when they can postpone gigs, given the short time frames this is all happening

It does appear like the next show will go ahead however, but personally I'd be expecting all shows in the next month or two will be cancelled. We've had a flurry of gigs and events cancelled here in Australia in the last 24 hours, including the Download Music Festival and the Formula 1 race.
Idaho show cancelled now. But it looks like it took the city/state to do it. I get there are logistical issues and $ associated with a cancellation. And probably from an insurance standpoint the band has more to lose if they cancel the show instead of the city. Still, would have been nice to see them take some ownership of the situation.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:02 AM   #7145
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
I think this is what will ultimately happen, but I can't imagine there's a simple answer given, especially regarding contracts, insurance and even when they can postpone gigs, given the short time frames this is all happening

It does appear like the next show will go ahead however, but personally I'd be expecting all shows in the next month or two will be cancelled. We've had a flurry of gigs and events cancelled here in Australia in the last 24 hours, including the Download Music Festival and the Formula 1 race.
Idaho show cancelled now. But it looks like it took the city/state to do it. I get there are logistical issues and $ associated with a cancellation. And probably from an insurance standpoint the band has more to lose if they cancel the show instead of the city. Still, would have been nice to see them take some ownership of the situation.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote