View Single Post
46andDrew
05-18-2007, 04:20 AM

12 days later, but better late than never. My first Tool show in GA and I'll never buy a seat again. Simply amazing. The boys were dialed in. Set list was awesome. Went to another place when they played 46&2. . . and I didn't need any drugs to do it (although I did have a fews drags from some guys behind me. thx). Can't agree with Chopsterboy more: other bands must feel a bit inadequate when they listen to or see a Tool show. But hey, if it wasn't for lesser bands we wouldn't fully realize the greatness of Tool.
Peanutsparents- you must have been near me in GA because I had to spend some time being a bodyguard for a 5'1 female when a mosh pit grew into our area. But screw it, nothing was going to ruin that night for me. And Toolorjesus, you're exactly right. This band has changed my life in regards to my outlook on certain things and increasing my curiosity.

THANK YOU TOOL!
PLEASE COME BACK TO AZ BAY SOON. . .
Old 05-18-2007, 04:20 AM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

12 days later, but better late than never. My first Tool show in GA and I'll never buy a seat again. Simply amazing. The boys were dialed in. Set list was awesome. Went to another place when they played 46&2. . . and I didn't need any drugs to do it (although I did have a fews drags from some guys behind me. thx). Can't agree with Chopsterboy more: other bands must feel a bit inadequate when they listen to or see a Tool show. But hey, if it wasn't for lesser bands we wouldn't fully realize the greatness of Tool.
Peanutsparents- you must have been near me in GA because I had to spend some time being a bodyguard for a 5'1 female when a mosh pit grew into our area. But screw it, nothing was going to ruin that night for me. And Toolorjesus, you're exactly right. This band has changed my life in regards to my outlook on certain things and increasing my curiosity.

THANK YOU TOOL!
PLEASE COME BACK TO AZ BAY SOON. . .
OFFLINE |