View Single Post
morsonic
06-09-2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETDomeHome View Post
Hey guys, how's it going? First time poster, long time listener. Was at the show in Chicago last night as well and couldn't agree more with this post...show was awesome! Couldn't make out the lyric change as well. Never even saw posters...still haven't seen what they look like. Anyone have a pic? Also, am looking to purchase one as well if anyone has one they're looking to sell. Thanks!
welcome to the site! i will sell you my poster for $43,866. That includes the toolnavy discount. pm for deets bro
Old 06-09-2017, 04:28 PM   #5579
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETDomeHome View Post
Hey guys, how's it going? First time poster, long time listener. Was at the show in Chicago last night as well and couldn't agree more with this post...show was awesome! Couldn't make out the lyric change as well. Never even saw posters...still haven't seen what they look like. Anyone have a pic? Also, am looking to purchase one as well if anyone has one they're looking to sell. Thanks!
welcome to the site! i will sell you my poster for $43,866. That includes the toolnavy discount. pm for deets bro
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote