View Single Post
kaneandy
06-09-2017, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millermt View Post
Great show in Chicago last night. MJK had a bit to say. Changed the lyrics of Aenema to "hopeless fucking hole we call USA". I can't make out what he changed "we both want to rape you" in Opiate to. A little help? They played The Pot again, which most definitely beats a phone-it-in Vicarious. This was my 21st show across 11 states, and even without new material the show was awesome. Allstate Arena was packed and all the damn posters sold out before I could buy one. They were pretty cool looking with the felt. To all of you with shows coming up: Enjoy!
5th time will be on 24th at Glen Helen. I've seen and heard nothing but greatness from them and never seen the pot live , I would prefer it over the phone it in vicarious too
Old 06-09-2017, 06:03 AM   #5574
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by millermt View Post
Great show in Chicago last night. MJK had a bit to say. Changed the lyrics of Aenema to "hopeless fucking hole we call USA". I can't make out what he changed "we both want to rape you" in Opiate to. A little help? They played The Pot again, which most definitely beats a phone-it-in Vicarious. This was my 21st show across 11 states, and even without new material the show was awesome. Allstate Arena was packed and all the damn posters sold out before I could buy one. They were pretty cool looking with the felt. To all of you with shows coming up: Enjoy!
5th time will be on 24th at Glen Helen. I've seen and heard nothing but greatness from them and never seen the pot live , I would prefer it over the phone it in vicarious too
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote