View Single Post
petgod
05-20-2007, 01:56 AM

i can only say one thing...this concert was a travesty... i had hi hopes and a hi opinion of tool coming in to this and was let down hard. it started off great but ended in disaster i mean come on there was about 2 hours of music and half of it was just ambiatic random noise that got us nowhere and i know tool loves that from listening to track 69 on undertow all the way through but still come on. the light show was pretty amazing but thats all the compliments i can give. the set list was too short with a lot of their good stuff not being played. all the random noise and stuff got annoying very quickly and they ended their set way way too early and maynard just ran off the stage like a little bitch. i laid down a bunch of money for this ticket and was let down a lot. tool has fallen on my list of bands and thats really hard to do. i would recommend to anyone to not see tool. and what was that thing about kansas or okc does anyone know? blast me for this if you must but now to me tool sucks and i will never see them again

and the thing with okc is that all concerts have to end around 11 so that would have nothing to do with the short set they are just not in it anymore or something

Last edited by paraflux; 05-20-2007 at 08:15 AM..
Old 05-20-2007, 01:56 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

i can only say one thing...this concert was a travesty... i had hi hopes and a hi opinion of tool coming in to this and was let down hard. it started off great but ended in disaster i mean come on there was about 2 hours of music and half of it was just ambiatic random noise that got us nowhere and i know tool loves that from listening to track 69 on undertow all the way through but still come on. the light show was pretty amazing but thats all the compliments i can give. the set list was too short with a lot of their good stuff not being played. all the random noise and stuff got annoying very quickly and they ended their set way way too early and maynard just ran off the stage like a little bitch. i laid down a bunch of money for this ticket and was let down a lot. tool has fallen on my list of bands and thats really hard to do. i would recommend to anyone to not see tool. and what was that thing about kansas or okc does anyone know? blast me for this if you must but now to me tool sucks and i will never see them again

and the thing with okc is that all concerts have to end around 11 so that would have nothing to do with the short set they are just not in it anymore or something

Last edited by paraflux; 05-20-2007 at 08:15 AM..
OFFLINE |