View Single Post
angry load
05-20-2007, 12:09 AM

dont know. this tour is turning into a train wreck. i understand the 10K setlist. I'm down with it (kind of), but the band is fucked up (basically mjk). Lack of passion? too many tour dates? Feels like he is going thru the motions? Lets admit it, his voice is shot. Torched. Long gone are the screams that made us love tool. Even mushrooms and crazy light shows can't dupe me ( but they get me by). I had a great time, but seriously we all laid 55$ plus??????? I know they throw their hearts and balls on the table, but at I still feel a little cheated... My quick fix- play the set-list, mix in a song from undertow/opiate/pushit(por favor) and the crowd feels pleased. It aint pulling teeth and not fucking up your agenda (its 1/2 song(s)). It's ruff, i love the band so much, but they are leaving so much on the table.... i'm not a critical human, but maynard please finish vicarious in the future- don't toss the best part of the song to the crowd?!? we paid to hear you sing and the band to blow our minds out.
sorry paraflux. refering to the alburquerque show. no vicarious? what? here in the NOOk? at least you all saved the hornets for a season or 2.

Last edited by angry load; 05-20-2007 at 12:35 AM..
Old 05-20-2007, 12:09 AM   #17
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/19 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Center

dont know. this tour is turning into a train wreck. i understand the 10K setlist. I'm down with it (kind of), but the band is fucked up (basically mjk). Lack of passion? too many tour dates? Feels like he is going thru the motions? Lets admit it, his voice is shot. Torched. Long gone are the screams that made us love tool. Even mushrooms and crazy light shows can't dupe me ( but they get me by). I had a great time, but seriously we all laid 55$ plus??????? I know they throw their hearts and balls on the table, but at I still feel a little cheated... My quick fix- play the set-list, mix in a song from undertow/opiate/pushit(por favor) and the crowd feels pleased. It aint pulling teeth and not fucking up your agenda (its 1/2 song(s)). It's ruff, i love the band so much, but they are leaving so much on the table.... i'm not a critical human, but maynard please finish vicarious in the future- don't toss the best part of the song to the crowd?!? we paid to hear you sing and the band to blow our minds out.
sorry paraflux. refering to the alburquerque show. no vicarious? what? here in the NOOk? at least you all saved the hornets for a season or 2.

Last edited by angry load; 05-20-2007 at 12:35 AM..
OFFLINE |