View Single Post
diabz's Avatar diabz
01-23-2011, 08:00 AM

As a follow-up, Justin starting Flood and then them going into Vicarious fucking killed my buzz. They opened with Flood in the first ever concert I ever went to ever ever, did the intro and smashed us with the song then slid into The Grudge almost unnoticed, so I was royally pissed when I thought I wasn't going to hear it. And sadly when they did pull it out, it lacked an intro, but it was tight...

Not doing extended Stinkfist threw me right off, I didn't sing "I'll keep digging". That's only half their fault, but it was the closing song...... :(

Third Eye was FUCKING AWESOME. There is no other way to describe the sensation I got hearing that first "thump thump" after the seemingly endless Les Chant De Sirčnes (sp) because I knew IMMEDIATELY that I was about the pry it open and it felt SO GOOD. I also had never seen them perform this song in any form live before, which brings me to...

Eon Blue Apocalypse/The Patient; ranks in the top 6 on my list of faves, first time for me seeing them perform it and it was so lovely to be treated by the boys with this baby.

Schism and Lateralus were extended versions, and Ćnema was a highlight as usual.

More if I think of anything :D
01/06/06: I DO NOT BELIEVE. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO "GOD". THERE IS NO "GOD". can you not see the definition between the two? honestly. i don't have a belief because for me to have a belief i would therefore consider the idea. but i don't even consider it. i never said i had proof there was no "god" for fuck's sake. just get a grip on the subject.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.23.11 - Big Day Out - Gold Coast

As a follow-up, Justin starting Flood and then them going into Vicarious fucking killed my buzz. They opened with Flood in the first ever concert I ever went to ever ever, did the intro and smashed us with the song then slid into The Grudge almost unnoticed, so I was royally pissed when I thought I wasn't going to hear it. And sadly when they did pull it out, it lacked an intro, but it was tight...

Not doing extended Stinkfist threw me right off, I didn't sing "I'll keep digging". That's only half their fault, but it was the closing song...... :(

Third Eye was FUCKING AWESOME. There is no other way to describe the sensation I got hearing that first "thump thump" after the seemingly endless Les Chant De Sirčnes (sp) because I knew IMMEDIATELY that I was about the pry it open and it felt SO GOOD. I also had never seen them perform this song in any form live before, which brings me to...

Eon Blue Apocalypse/The Patient; ranks in the top 6 on my list of faves, first time for me seeing them perform it and it was so lovely to be treated by the boys with this baby.

Schism and Lateralus were extended versions, and Ćnema was a highlight as usual.

More if I think of anything :D
01/06/06: I DO NOT BELIEVE. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO "GOD". THERE IS NO "GOD". can you not see the definition between the two? honestly. i don't have a belief because for me to have a belief i would therefore consider the idea. but i don't even consider it. i never said i had proof there was no "god" for fuck's sake. just get a grip on the subject.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote