View Single Post
fulmination
04-30-2006, 03:57 PM

Go listen to Jimmy on Aenima. It's been 10,000 days (give or take) since 1975 - when he was "11"... That's when he waved goodbye to "her". He strayed away from all that she believed then. Coincidently, Saturn's orbit (see "the grudge" - "Saturn comes back around") is around 29.4 years - thus, this cycle is completed and he is wide awake and heading home - whereas "she" is now dead and has gone home - 10,000 days since he strayed, now he's wide awake and heading home - although he has a different perspective of the divine than her, she nevertheless showed him that it is possible to "be" divine (10,000 days lyrics: "Who could deny you were the one who illuminated my piece of the divine"). I won't say more than this - keep digging.
Old 04-30-2006, 03:57 PM   #53
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: "10000 days in the fire is long enough..."

Go listen to Jimmy on Aenima. It's been 10,000 days (give or take) since 1975 - when he was "11"... That's when he waved goodbye to "her". He strayed away from all that she believed then. Coincidently, Saturn's orbit (see "the grudge" - "Saturn comes back around") is around 29.4 years - thus, this cycle is completed and he is wide awake and heading home - whereas "she" is now dead and has gone home - 10,000 days since he strayed, now he's wide awake and heading home - although he has a different perspective of the divine than her, she nevertheless showed him that it is possible to "be" divine (10,000 days lyrics: "Who could deny you were the one who illuminated my piece of the divine"). I won't say more than this - keep digging.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote