Thread: Do You Agree...
View Single Post
centaur
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM

hello guys

I don't agree with a GENERAL opinion that if somebody dislikes the album does not get tool

I do agree though that some people dislike the album only because it does not resemble lateralus or aenima and they can't accept the fact that TOOL EVOLVES. In this sesne they don't get tool

Finally, remember, good bad is very subjective and it changes. I used to think Lateralus is their best, now I tend to prefer Aenima and 10kd - that is how I feel now.

GENERALLY I THINK THAT ALL THE LAST THREE ALBUMS ARE MASTERPIECES AND ARE ON A SIMILAR LEVEL. Whether you will like this or that one more is irrelevant.

an important thing is that Tool yet again produced an album that beats anything we have on the rock scene

cheers

centaur
Old 07-20-2006, 01:24 PM   #34
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: Do You Agree...

hello guys

I don't agree with a GENERAL opinion that if somebody dislikes the album does not get tool

I do agree though that some people dislike the album only because it does not resemble lateralus or aenima and they can't accept the fact that TOOL EVOLVES. In this sesne they don't get tool

Finally, remember, good bad is very subjective and it changes. I used to think Lateralus is their best, now I tend to prefer Aenima and 10kd - that is how I feel now.

GENERALLY I THINK THAT ALL THE LAST THREE ALBUMS ARE MASTERPIECES AND ARE ON A SIMILAR LEVEL. Whether you will like this or that one more is irrelevant.

an important thing is that Tool yet again produced an album that beats anything we have on the rock scene

cheers

centaur
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote