Thread: Do You Agree...
View Single Post
Kalamazoo's Avatar Kalamazoo
07-20-2006, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grady
You obviously didn't read past the first line. (which by the way was a ? not a statement)
I read your whole post which is how i knew you had the cd in all month. I also knew it was a question and answered it with "I disagree".

Quote:
As you know, being a TOOL fan isn't like being a fan of any other band.
No, i dont know.

Quote:
I just can't comprehend how someone can love tool and get it, and have it mean so much more than other music, and then say the new album sucks. HOW CAN IT SUCK?!
Say it aloud to hear how absurd it sounds..."TOOL sucks" It's like an oxymoron.
Being a tool fan is like being a fan of any other band, except in your specific case, you're an elitist bitch about it.

Quote:
To reiterate...I understand preferring other albums more. Don't be such a bunch of pussies.
no, you dont understand.

go jack off to maynard
Old 07-20-2006, 11:14 AM   #29
Kalamawho?

Bincount™: 2333
Re: Do You Agree...

Quote:
You obviously didn't read past the first line. (which by the way was a ? not a statement)
I read your whole post which is how i knew you had the cd in all month. I also knew it was a question and answered it with "I disagree".

Quote:
As you know, being a TOOL fan isn't like being a fan of any other band.
No, i dont know.

Quote:
I just can't comprehend how someone can love tool and get it, and have it mean so much more than other music, and then say the new album sucks. HOW CAN IT SUCK?!
Say it aloud to hear how absurd it sounds..."TOOL sucks" It's like an oxymoron.
Being a tool fan is like being a fan of any other band, except in your specific case, you're an elitist bitch about it.

Quote:
To reiterate...I understand preferring other albums more. Don't be such a bunch of pussies.
no, you dont understand.

go jack off to maynard
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote