Thread: Do You Agree...
View Single Post
TOOL_Rules
07-20-2006, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by æmoeba•°·.
I love each and every album administered by TOOL, this because, I go through so much to figure out each story, and the secrets betwixted each lyrics in every song. The fun songs, the cover songs, etc... I love this album, 10,000 Days, as well as every other album, including Salival. The reason being, they have been my life for more than half of my life, 9 years at that. I support them with patience of researching their meanings in each album, that helps me appreciate each one more and more. They deserve undieing credit, because they come in with complete originality each and every time. Take care.

-Andrew.
So glad to hear such maturity from such a young man. You, my friend, GET IT. Whether anyone can truly define what "getting it" means, Andrew understands. The key word in his post is patience. Some of the "disgruntled about 10K Days" people could use a little of that and be having as much fun as everyone else. You never know what may happen, folks. This may be the last time you ever have the opportunity to see a band like this in your lifetime. I know they PLAN to make at least one more album, but no one can predict what may happen to any of the band members between now and the completion of those anticipated plans. Enjoy the moment and quit bitching about 10K Days. It is what it is and, though it may not "flow" as well as Lateralus or have as many "memorable riffs and tunes" as Aenima, it is truly their best work to date IMHO. No one can seriously put up as an example (though I know some will try) another CD that has come out since Lateralus that compares with anything this band has done. They're nearly selling out 15,000 seat arenas with virtually no promotion. Plenty of people that hate 10K Days are going to the shows because deep down they agree with this post.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:25 AM   #24
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Do You Agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by æmoeba•°·.
I love each and every album administered by TOOL, this because, I go through so much to figure out each story, and the secrets betwixted each lyrics in every song. The fun songs, the cover songs, etc... I love this album, 10,000 Days, as well as every other album, including Salival. The reason being, they have been my life for more than half of my life, 9 years at that. I support them with patience of researching their meanings in each album, that helps me appreciate each one more and more. They deserve undieing credit, because they come in with complete originality each and every time. Take care.

-Andrew.
So glad to hear such maturity from such a young man. You, my friend, GET IT. Whether anyone can truly define what "getting it" means, Andrew understands. The key word in his post is patience. Some of the "disgruntled about 10K Days" people could use a little of that and be having as much fun as everyone else. You never know what may happen, folks. This may be the last time you ever have the opportunity to see a band like this in your lifetime. I know they PLAN to make at least one more album, but no one can predict what may happen to any of the band members between now and the completion of those anticipated plans. Enjoy the moment and quit bitching about 10K Days. It is what it is and, though it may not "flow" as well as Lateralus or have as many "memorable riffs and tunes" as Aenima, it is truly their best work to date IMHO. No one can seriously put up as an example (though I know some will try) another CD that has come out since Lateralus that compares with anything this band has done. They're nearly selling out 15,000 seat arenas with virtually no promotion. Plenty of people that hate 10K Days are going to the shows because deep down they agree with this post.