Thread: Do You Agree...
View Single Post
grady's Avatar grady
07-20-2006, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamazoo
i disagree. i think you're a blind fanboi who does not realize there's other albums that are better that you could have been listening to that whole month that 10k days was in your stereo.
You obviously didn't read past the first line. (which by the way was a ? not a statement)

And to everyone else who thinks I'm a dick who is mad sthat omeone else doesnt like the album enough, didn't "get" my post.

As you know, being a TOOL fan isn't like being a fan of any other band. I just can't comprehend how someone can love tool and get it, and have it mean so much more than other music, and then say the new album sucks. HOW CAN IT SUCK?!
Say it aloud to hear how absurd it sounds..."TOOL sucks" It's like an oxymoron.

To reiterate...I understand preferring other albums more. Don't be such a bunch of pussies.

grady
Old 07-20-2006, 06:29 AM   #23
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Do You Agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamazoo
i disagree. i think you're a blind fanboi who does not realize there's other albums that are better that you could have been listening to that whole month that 10k days was in your stereo.
You obviously didn't read past the first line. (which by the way was a ? not a statement)

And to everyone else who thinks I'm a dick who is mad sthat omeone else doesnt like the album enough, didn't "get" my post.

As you know, being a TOOL fan isn't like being a fan of any other band. I just can't comprehend how someone can love tool and get it, and have it mean so much more than other music, and then say the new album sucks. HOW CAN IT SUCK?!
Say it aloud to hear how absurd it sounds..."TOOL sucks" It's like an oxymoron.

To reiterate...I understand preferring other albums more. Don't be such a bunch of pussies.

grady
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote