Thread: Do You Agree...
View Single Post
ćmoeba•°·.'s Avatar ćmoeba•°·.
07-20-2006, 12:50 AM

I love each and every album administered by TOOL, this because, I go through so much to figure out each story, and the secrets betwixted each lyrics in every song. The fun songs, the cover songs, etc... I love this album, 10,000 Days, as well as every other album, including Salival. The reason being, they have been my life for more than half of my life, 9 years at that. I support them with patience of researching their meanings in each album, that helps me appreciate each one more and more. They deserve undieing credit, because they come in with complete origionality each and every time. Take care.

-Andrew.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:50 AM   #21
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 9
Re: Do You Agree...

I love each and every album administered by TOOL, this because, I go through so much to figure out each story, and the secrets betwixted each lyrics in every song. The fun songs, the cover songs, etc... I love this album, 10,000 Days, as well as every other album, including Salival. The reason being, they have been my life for more than half of my life, 9 years at that. I support them with patience of researching their meanings in each album, that helps me appreciate each one more and more. They deserve undieing credit, because they come in with complete origionality each and every time. Take care.

-Andrew.