Thread: Do You Agree...
View Single Post
champion's Avatar champion
07-19-2006, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiraMirabilis
I am afraid I agree with grady here.

Most people think 10,000 days sucks, but some people like me think it is a masterpiece, not only that, but possibly Tool's best. People aren't going to think it is a masterpiece if it isn't, so the only possibility is that it is a masterpiece and the people who don't like it simply don't get it.
Do you realize that you are the perennial stereotypical Tool fan that everyone hates? I can't believe people like you actually exist. "I think it's a masterpiece, therefore it is factually a masterpiece, and anybody who doesn't like it doesn't get it." Ever hear of taste?

Apparently, you get it. So, what is there to get? Fill me in on why this is clearly a masterpiece, and why people who don't think it is are missing these things.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:46 PM   #9
Banned.

Bincount™: 360
Re: Do You Agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiraMirabilis
I am afraid I agree with grady here.

Most people think 10,000 days sucks, but some people like me think it is a masterpiece, not only that, but possibly Tool's best. People aren't going to think it is a masterpiece if it isn't, so the only possibility is that it is a masterpiece and the people who don't like it simply don't get it.
Do you realize that you are the perennial stereotypical Tool fan that everyone hates? I can't believe people like you actually exist. "I think it's a masterpiece, therefore it is factually a masterpiece, and anybody who doesn't like it doesn't get it." Ever hear of taste?

Apparently, you get it. So, what is there to get? Fill me in on why this is clearly a masterpiece, and why people who don't think it is are missing these things.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote