View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #32
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619
Re: TOOL ARMY members?

Here's something posted on the Fourtheye forums:

Quote:
I received a message from a fellow TA'er who frequents the Baked Potato and passed along some information I thought you guys would be interested in....

So guys, I just came home from a very interesting and informative night... After talking to Blair I was told that the people that are posting in the past tour section and past articles are considered hackers. These people might actually be removed because they are stalling the site's re-vamp. Apparently, the people in charge cannot figure out how people are able to post in these parts and thus, they are not giving us back our site. SO... please, refrain from posting there and tell anyone else that you know is posting to stop because they might actually lose their accounts. Management is especially suspicious of ******** because there are very weird things going on with his/her account.
I don't mean to kill anyone's buzz with this, just telling you what I know to save people's accounts from being deleted.
A good day to you all!

and.....

Blair cannot make any kind of post without authorization from Tool. He was explicit last night about how the band wanted the site down since there were hackers that had even gone as far as to access credit card information. The band does not want the site up and running unless they are sure that incidents like these will not be possible in the future. And Danny was there and he agreed to everything Blair said.
Trust me, Blair is the good guy in this case, he's on our side, if you had talked to him you would see that. He's definitely not an asshole, he just really cannot tell anything without permission from the band. He did say though that the site will be back soon and it will be new. They have all been waiting for artwork for the website from Adam but Adam has been postponing it forever. He's been in London for months now without sign of ever doing what he is supposed to do.