View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 04:19 AM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

All I can say is WOW.

Its been almost 10 years since I saw Tool last at the Electric Factory, Nov 96. Its been a long time coming and it was well worth it. Unfortuneatly I was stuck on the lawn almost in the middle of the ony 2 pits on the entire lawn. Between that, the pouring rain and being crushed up against a railing by the dumb ass moshers, those were the only downers of the show for me. Besides that, awesome experience. Back in 96, Maynard was sick and his voice wasn't 100%, not last night. Very strong. Danny's magic on the drums during the extended bridge of Schism was amazing. During Anema, a friend of mine who had a front row ticket let me have it. It took alittle while but I weaved my way up to front. Damn! I knew what I was missing during the rest of the show. Got the see the boys up close for the first time in 10 years. The sound was great, even though the Tweeter doesn't have the greatest acousitics. I liked the fouling around at the end between them and the hug was cool. Hopefully they'll come around again soon. Can't wait years to see them again.