View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 09:26 PM   #111
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1007
Re: 2006/09/23 - Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianspheric View Post
Dude, you are missing the point. A negative review or viewpoint isnt....considered stupid, what people kind of gauge is stupid at you saying he was "sub-par" outright because of a few mistakes. If Adam really fucked something up, to the point where it stuck in a lot of our minds, and all us nerds rolled into TDN to mention "adam's fuck up" sure....then there is grounds to call it a sub-par night. But because he missed a riff or two, he's judged as sub-par? riiiiiiiiight, its just an awfully overtly picky kind of opinion. Hence you being like Comic-Book-Guy.

"Adam Jones.....worst performance ever"
"missed 6 riffs and timing was off by an average of .56 seconds on 5 different songs....worst perfornance ever, his imperfection and tactless performance ruined the show for me"

so once again, post whateber you want. I do. hey guys! rosetta stoned is a pile of shit, live or on disc, let be honest here. see....they dont care.

but really....in all due respect, go wash your pussy.

But, I just meant sub-par...par as in being the other times I've seen him play....I don't see how parodying my review in the style of a cartoon character is supposed to mean anything.