View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 08:20 PM   #109
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/23 - Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre

Drove all the way from Sarnia. Got there kinda early so I went for a drive downtown. Made it back to the Molson Amplitheater and traded our tickets and some extra cash to get closer. Ended up in section 305 row H in the middle which was perfect for smoking joints. It was my first time at the MA and when we got there I thought it was a good setup until I had to wait in line for the bathroom before Tool came on. Also it took way to long after the concert to clear out. I've been to DTE (Pine Knob) in Clarkston MI many times this year and I think I like it slightly better. Anyway Tool was awesome and the sound was great. My second time seeing Tool, the other time being this year at the Fox Theater in Detroit. Maynard talked less this time around but the sound and the visuals added to the whole experience. Thought the crowd coulda been louder. Not sure if more people in Canada are stoned and quieter but at Detroit shows people are drunker and definitely louder. Everyone around me seemed to be into the show except a couple women in front of me started talking during Wings. I still enjoyed the entire concert and I think it was one of the top concerts of the year. My only regrets are not seeing them on previous tours.