View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 01:38 PM   #52
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 22
Re: 2006/08/06 - Fresno, CA - Selland Arena

I am not wanting the guys heads on a platter who pulled people out who needed to be pulled out......

I was dancing minding my own...ON THE EXTREME LEFT of the stage not in the center. I wasn't ever in the center...I wasn't ever in the pit. Not my gig. Oh and BTW...I have a really nice bruise from some punk who moshed into me...somehow after hundreds of concerts of I don't recall moshing into anyone who didn't know they were getting bumped, who didn't know it was a total joke, whom I was looking right in the eye, and I have aplogized hundreds of times for merely bumping or touching with my arms someone behind me or in front of me when I have accidently touched them when dancing. And I get booted for moshing....

***shakes head

Pulling people out who need to get pulled out is great. Hell I don't even know who I am responding to...No me importa....I got home yesterday...couldn't sleep...didn't sleep the night before...went to work for 14 hours, took an hour off and now I mananged to get some wireless at my next 8 hours of work before my next 14 hours of work...

I am doing Bako...I think I need someone... to keep the secrurity away from me so I can dance...any takers? ;-) LOL!

***toodles off with blood still boiling...
OFFLINE |