View Single Post
Hansonszoo's Avatar Hansonszoo
07-13-2010, 12:24 PM

Just a quick note. This was my second TOOL concert. The first was the Tulsa, Oklahoma show on 11/19/2007. I took my oldest son, Jake, age 17. We had a blast and an experience he and I won't soon forget. My other two sons, ages 14 and 13, asked, "Dad, when are we going to get to see TOOL with you." That day came. I took not only them, but my 16 year old daughter as well. TOOL was outstanding. However, the highlight of the night for me was seeing the expressions on my kids face's. Once again, an experience they and I won't soon forget. I have two more kids who have not seen them. I can see a family trend starting...
Old 07-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

Just a quick note. This was my second TOOL concert. The first was the Tulsa, Oklahoma show on 11/19/2007. I took my oldest son, Jake, age 17. We had a blast and an experience he and I won't soon forget. My other two sons, ages 14 and 13, asked, "Dad, when are we going to get to see TOOL with you." That day came. I took not only them, but my 16 year old daughter as well. TOOL was outstanding. However, the highlight of the night for me was seeing the expressions on my kids face's. Once again, an experience they and I won't soon forget. I have two more kids who have not seen them. I can see a family trend starting...
OFFLINE |